The first Kindle for reading and writing, with a 10.2-inch Paperwhite display with a resolution of 300 ppi, includes a basic pencil.
- Read and write as naturally as you do on paper: it features the world's first 10.2-inch anti-glare 300 ppi Paperwhite display with 300 ppi resolution, including entry-level pencil.
- Create notes on thousands of titles in the Kindle Scribe Store: handwrite notes with opinions on your favorite book with the included basic pencil. Notes are automatically organized by book in one place, so you can view, review, and export them via email.
- Create logs, journals and lists: Choose from a wide range of included templates, such as lined paper, graph paper, checklists and more.
- Review documents and take notes digitally: Use the Kindle Scribe app or web browser to import documents. Review and annotate PDF files or annotate Microsoft Word files and other compatible documents. Export documents and notes via email.
- Read and write in comfort, day or night: Whether you're poring over a nonfiction book or proofreading a document, Kindle Scribe has a huge, high-resolution screen, comfortable adjustable lighting, auto-adjusting front lighting, and large fonts for a personalized experience.
- A world-class library, more beautiful than ever: annotate millions of books, all displayed on a huge, high-resolution screen.
- Read and write for longer: a single USB C charge gives you months of battery life for reading, weeks for writing, and the basic pencil doesn't have to be charged.
- Kindle Scribe does not support recording handwritten notes in manga or magazines; however, they are still available for download and look great on the 10.2-inch screen with a resolution of 300 ppi.